NORWICH, Vt. (WATE) – King Arthur Flour is expanding a voluntary recall more of its unbleached All-Purpose Flour.
See specific lot numbers for the recall of 5 and 25-pound bags.
“We are taking this voluntary precautionary step because of the potential presence of E. coli 026 which was discovered through sampling,” the company said. “King Arthur Flour has not received any confirmed reports of illnesses related to this product.”
The flour was milled at an ADM Milling facility in Buffalo, New York, and was distributed by King Arthur Flour through retailers and distributors nationwide, and sold through our website, catalog, and store in Norwich, Vermont, the company said.
- Early vote total exceeds 2016; 58 million have cast ballots
- Instructor, student pilot died in Magnolia Springs plane crash; both Identified
- CAMPAIGN CLOSE-UP: Texas Representative Matt Schaefer seeks 5th term against political newcomer Julie Gobble
- Lanes of Highway 59 to be closed at night in Lufkin for work project
- Two who ran from Longview police after shots fired now in jail; third person got away