TYLER, TEXAS (KETK) — Those who travel on Toll 49 should expect travel delays the next few days because of a road maintenance project.
Crews will be putting on a seal coat and during other maintenance on the section of the highway between Texas Highway 31 and Interstate 20, said Northeast Texas Regional Mobility Authority.
The workers will be on site from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Wednesday through Friday.
Message boards will tell motorists about the work and urge drivers to slow down, NET RMA said.
- Hyundai recalls over 390K vehicles for possible engine fires
- Walmart, Sam’s Club offering walk-in COVID-19 vaccinations
- Lufkin Police: Man on bike dies after hit-and-run wreck in Lufkin
- Saturday Forecast: Windy & humid today, storms Mother’s Day
- Brook Hill softball punches return ticket to TAPPS final four