ANDERSON COUNTY, Texas (KETK) – On Thursday at approximately 8:45 p.m., Texas DPS troopers were called to a crash on CR-153 about four miles southeast of Slocum in Anderson County.
The investigation shows that a 2014 Harley Davidson motorcycle was traveling southeast on CR-153 coming out of a curve at an unsafe speed and ran off the road. The motorcycle struck a drainage ditch and came to a stop.
The driver of the motorcycle, 48-year-old Justin Meredith of Elkhart was pronounced dead at the scene. He was taken to Herrington Funeral Home in Palestine.
- BTS members face possible military conscription in Korea
- 665 FBI employees left agency after misconduct investigations: whistleblower disclosure
- Young women are trending liberal. Young men are not
- Hurricane Julia expected to form over Caribbean this weekend
- Friday Morning Forecast: Very warm for Friday, cooler for the weekend