SABINE COUNTY, Texas (KETK) – A 19-year-old was killed in a one-vehicle crash on Friday night around 11 p.m.
Texas Department of Public Safety Troopers determined that Breanna Kilgore, 19, of Pineland was traveling west on FM 83.
Kilgore drove off the roadway to the left and where her car struck a tree and caught on fire.
Kilgore was pronounced dead at the scene by a Sabine County Justice of the Peace.
- PRECIOUS METAL: Soaring metal prices fuel black market of catalytic converter theft in East Texas
- TJC rallies past North Arkansas to lead off postseason
- How to get a $50 discount on your broadband bill
- Upshur County Sheriff’s Office to hold open house May 18
- VAX FACTS: Jarvis Christian College offering Pfizer vaccines to the public next week