LUFKIN, Texas (KETK) – The Angelina Benefit Rodeo will be happening at the George H. Henderson Jr. Exposition Center on April 21 through the 24th.
The rodeo celebrates over a half century of professional rodeo action in the East Texas pines.
In 2021, the rodeo teamed up with Stace Smith, ProRodeo’s 11-time stock contracting firm of the year.
The event is put on by the Noon Lions Club of Lufkin and raises money for a great many of local organizations.
This rodeo is one of the biggest rodeos in the entire Southwest.
Tickets went on sale April 5th at the Boot Barn Western Wear at the Lufkin Mall.
Advanced ticket prices are as follows:
- Lower reserved – $13
- Upper reserved – $11
- General admission – $9
Ticket prices will be $1.00 higher at the gate.
- Founder of Mother’s Day hated candy and greeting cards, preferred moms get a different gift entirely
- Target to offer $5 coupon to those who get vaccinated at participating locations
- Brooklyn boy buys $2,618 worth of SpongeBob popsicles from Amazon
- Missing stimulus check? File 2020 tax return with the IRS
- Mother records video of principal paddling 6-year-old daughter for damaging computer