RUSK COUNTY, Texas (KETK)- Henderson police arrested an armed person on Monday, while first responders were working on a vehicle fire.
The Henderson Fire Department was called to the fire on Glendale Avenue, according to the Rusk County Office of Emergency Management.
When first responders arrived, they were confronted with the individual.
Henderson Police Officers also made it to the scene, and they arrested the person.
No one was injured, and more information will be available later.
- Do plexiglass COVID barriers really work, and what will become of them?
- Nacogdoches Blueberry Festival offers sweet surprises for everyone
- CAMP V honors women veterans at event in Tyler
- Four-decade-old murder case in Louisiana closes after arrest of victim’s now elderly husband
- Passenger on Delta flight restrained after altercation with multiple people near front of plane, video shows