UPDATE (1/13/22) – The boil water notice has been rescinded.
LINDALE, Texas (KETK) — A boil water notice has been issued in Lindale for the same 27 homes that were affected last week.
According to city officials, the notice has been given due to a contractor hitting a water line. The same area has been affected as last week, which includes 27 homes in the area of Pearl Street and Shelley Lane.
No other Lindale residents are affected at this time.
This is a developing story, check back for updates.
- A classic scene from ‘Elf’ was almost scrapped at the request of Macy’s, according to the director
- Texas’ best chain restaurant locations, according to TripAdvisor
- Real or artificial? How to choose the most sustainable Christmas tree, no matter what it’s made of
- Saturday Morning Forecast: Storm chances today, colder tomorrow
- 5 takeaways on McCarthy’s exit from Congress