TYLER, Texas (KETK) – Trane Technologies is making repairs to its Tyler manufacturing plant after snow and ice last week caused a building to partially cave-in.
“Teams have already begun the repair process and the main plant will be at full production this week so that we can continue meeting all our customers’ needs,” said a company statement released Tuesday.
No one was injured and no employees were working in the area at the time.
“We are committed to ensuring our teams stay safe and we will continue to serve our customers as always,” the statement said. “Our employees’ well-being always comes first, and we are ensuring that they have the help they need through the weather conditions we are experiencing.”
- SFA runs over Mississippi Valley State at home
- TJC wins second straight game at home
- Del Rio a ‘flashpoint’ in immigration crisis where troopers are being surged
- 23 cats die after fire breaks out at Florida animal shelter
- ‘Birds were everywhere’: Hundreds of migrating songbirds crash into NYC skyscrapers