HENDERSON COUNTY, Texas (KETK) – A Brownsboro man was killed after he was ejected from his car in a one-vehicle crash five miles south east of Murchison in Henderson County.
On Thursday, April 1, Texas Department of Public Safety Troopers responded to the crash around 8:23 a.m. and determined that 25-year-old Randy Hammond, of Brownsboro, was traveling west on FM 317 when he attempted to curve to the left.
Hammond’s car then began to side skid off of the roadway and into the south ditch. The 2007 Infinity G35 then went into a pasture where it struck a concrete culvert which caused Hammond to be thrown from the car.
Hammond was pronounced at the scene by Justice of Peace, precinct 4, Milton Adams.
According a release, the investigation is still ongoing.
- JOB ALERT: Love’s Travel Stops and Country Store in Mount Vernon hiring customer service team member
- Watch: Chicago fire crew rescues parrot from office building ledge
- Watching the Skies: 5 planets easy to see this week
- Big plays highlight Longview spring game as Lobos look for pieces for 2021
- Lawsuit seeks to block Lubbock’s ordinance aimed at outlawing abortions