CANTON, Texas (KETK) – A Canton resident has won $1 million playing a Texas Lottery scratch-off game.
The person, who wishes not to be identified, bought the winning Mad Money Multiplier ticket at the Twin Stop 3 at 490 W. State Highway 243 in Canton, said the Texas Lottery.
Mad Money Multiplier offers more than $100 million in prizes. Overall odds of winning any prize in the game are 1 in 2.98, including break-even prizes.
- Lindale community holds town hall to discuss race after controversial photo of student kneeling on boy’s neck
- PHOTOS: Deep sinkhole causes road closure in Kilgore
- Tyler ISD names new principal for Peete Elementary School
- Walter Mondale, Carter’s vice president, dies at 93
- 6-foot-tall stool set up at Longview High School as a message to fund Texas education