TROUP, Texas (KETK)- Several East Texans went out of their way this weekend for a 13-year-old girl who has been battling cancer.
Madi Cankaid has been praying for healing for months and now she is finally in remission.
Her community and the Wonder Women Ministries celebrated her victory with a caravan parade over in Troup on Saturday.
People drove by with signs of encouragement and shared their love with Cankaid.
Everyone wanted her to feel God’s love during the event, wrote a member of the ministry.
- TJC, TVCC ladies continue their march in April, TVCC men fall in record shootout
- 16-year-old girl killed in Ohio police shooting
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving, AAA warn against ‘drugged driving’ on 420
- Man wrestled and gripped infant’s head ‘in a football hold’ prior to his death in El Paso: affidavit
- Longview organization spreads awareness about Child Abuse Prevention Month