JACKSONVILLE, Texas (KETK) – The city of Jacksonville will turn off water in certain areas to fix a water main break.
Crews widened their repair area around Kelly Street to locate the water main break. Homes in the general area surround Kelly Street from Hwy 69 to Beaumont, including Marshall Street and north of Palestine Street will be affected with the water being turned off.
The City of Jacksonville Texas Facebook page said once the water comes on to run the water for a few minutes to get the air out of the lines, which can cause a milky white appearance.
- Jalen Hale: CHRISTUS Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute Athlete of the Week
- Greenberg Smoked Turkeys Inc. gear up for holiday season less than 1 year after devastating fire
- Sunday Night Forecast: Hot Monday, big cooldown mid-week
- ‘She touched the world’: Families release statements after body believed to be Gabby Petito found
- FDA advisory panel approves COVID boosters for elderly, high risk people