PALESTINE, Texas (KETK) – The City of Palestine issued a boil water notice on Thursday for some residents.
The notice is impacting the 100 to 500 blocks of Avenue A as well as East Main Street from Sycamore to Avenue A and North Sycamore from E. Main to Avenue A.
East Texans should boil the water before using it or disinfect it.
The city shared the following tips about boiling water:
When boiling water, make sure to heat, and bring the water to a rolling boil for at least 1 minute.
Turn off the heat, and let the water cool.
To store, pour the water into a sanitized container with a cover.
- Joyriding raccoon caught hitching ride on garbage truck
- Are you fully vaccinated? CDC working to ‘pivot’ language
- El Paso officials remind Mexican visitors of new COVID-19 vaccine requirements at U.S. border
- Migrants held in Texas ICE detention facilities have highest rates of COVID-19
- Migrant encounters top 2 million in calendar year 2021, on pace for repeat in 2022