TYLER, Texas (KETK) – The Tyler City Council on Wednesday approved a $2.5 million contract with PM Construction & Rehab to do work on city wastewater collection system.
The project includes making improvements to 168 sewer mains, replacing tens of thousands of feet of pipe, building or repairing more than a dozen manholes and other work.
- TJC, TVCC ladies continue their march in April, TVCC men fall in record shootout
- 16-year-old girl killed in Ohio police shooting
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving, AAA warn against ‘drugged driving’ on 420
- Man wrestled and gripped infant’s head ‘in a football hold’ prior to his death in El Paso: affidavit
- Longview organization spreads awareness about Child Abuse Prevention Month