PHOTOS: Family rescued from house fire after occupant smells smoke while household was sleeping

Local News

FRANKSTON, Texas (KETK) – A family was rescued from a house fire after one of the occupants smelled smoke in Frankston.

Crews were called to the scene around 5:50 p.m. on Saturday to a home that caught on fire.

According to Frankston Police, everyone in the home got out. Officials say, the fire started in the living room as the occupants were sleeping.

From the photos, a car nearby also caught on fire.

Originally a call went to Henderson County and the fire department was sent to the wrong location. An officer heard the call and found the smoke was able to give proper direction.

This story is developing, KETK will keep you updated as more information comes out.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

THE NFL DRAFT
April 29 2021 07:00 pm

Trending Right Now

Don't Miss

Community Calendar

KETK Twitter & Facebook

FOX51 Twitter & Facebook