UPDATE: Pine Tree Junior High School students have been dismissed for the remainder of the day on Thursday, due to the timing of the gas leak repairs.
LONGVIEW, Texas (KETK) – A gas leak has been found at the Pine Tree Junior High School.
According to the Pine Tree ISD Facebook page, Students have been moved to the Pine Tree auditorium until the gas is turned off and it is safe for students to return.
Officials have been notified and the Pine Tree High School students are sheltered-in-place at this time.
- IRS Bank reporting requirement could raise taxes on working class
- State lawmakers plan to funnel $7.2 billion to Texas unemployment insurance fund
- Rusk County Sherriff looking for suspect involved in several area burglaries
- Tuesday Evening Forecast: Dry conditions continue through tomorrow with humidity slowly increasing
- Commuters held up phones as woman was raped on train, police say