TYLER, Texas (KETK) – The Green Acres Baptist Church will be offering free showers and laundry from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Monday.
A shower trailer will be parked on the church’s campus off of Troup Highway.
As of Monday, the city of Tyler will remain under a boil water notice and said the notice could be lifted on Tuesday.
- Rusk County Office of Emergency Management to hold COVID-19 vaccination clinic for seniors
- COVID relief bill allows student debt forgiveness without tax hit
- Biden to make first prime-time address Thursday marking 1 year of pandemic shutdown
- Henderson County Sheriff’s Office K-9 Max dies after illness
- Goodbye Pepé: Here’s why a longtime Looney Tunes character was ‘canceled’