JACKSONVILLE, Texas (KETK) – A family owned national hardware store will be expanding their horizons to Jacksonville.
The company will build on 712 S. Jackson Street, and said the estimated opening for the store is in July of this year.
Harbor Freight has multiple locations across East Texas including Tyler, Longview, Marshall, Nacogdoches, Lufkin and soon Jacksonville.
- Coach Joe Willis holds his first spring football game with Tyler Legacy on Friday night
- Community gathers to remember fallen officers during Rusk Police Memorial
- New Diana boys’ golf team have their eyes set on the UIL State Tournament
- Iowa man faked own death to trap 2 victims in apartment, police say
- Fresh 15 to shut down some roads in Tyler on Saturday