HONOLULU, Hawaii (KETK) – The Huntington Highsteppers are set to perform at the 80th commemoration ceremony of the attack on Pearl Harbor called ‘Valor, Sacrifice and Peace.”
At 5:30 p.m. in Hawaii, which is 10:30 p.m. in East Texas, on Tuesday, the dance team will perform for the crowd at Pearl Harbor.
The highsteppers have also taken the time out to visit some of the sites and culture that Hawaii has to offer before their performance.
- SFA makes a monster statement at home beating Grand Canyon 71-46 Thursday night
- 2022 FCA Heart of a Champion coaches prepare for another All-Star event in East Texas
- Smith County homeowner allegedly lit cigarette while using oxygen tank, leading to house fire, 2 injuries
- Palestine High School goes virtual after many teachers are absent due to COVID cases
- Warming centers opened at Tyler Salvation Army for those in need