RUSK COUNTY, Texas (KETK) – On Saturday, Department of Public Safety Troopers responded to a one-vehicle fatal crash on FM-2276 two miles east of Kilgore.
DPS Troopers determined that 47-year-old Richard Dale Thomas was driving south when he drifted off the right edge of the roadway over corrected back to the left and traveled across the roadway into the east ditch and struck a tree.
Thomas was pronounced at the scene by Judge Pat McCrory and was taken to Cunningham Funeral Home in Kilgore.
According to the release, the crash remains under investigation.
- JOB ALERT: Love’s Travel Stops and Country Store in Mount Vernon hiring customer service team member
- Watch: Chicago fire crew rescues parrot from office building ledge
- Watching the Skies: 5 planets easy to see this week
- Big plays highlight Longview spring game as Lobos look for pieces for 2021
- Lawsuit seeks to block Lubbock’s ordinance aimed at outlawing abortions