AUSTIN, Texas (KETK) – A Longview resident claimed a top prizewinning ticket worth $3 million in the Texas Lottery scratch ticket game $750 Million Winner’s Circle.
The ticket was purchased at Murphy Express 8894, located at 301 E. Loop 281, in Longview. The claimant elected to remain anonymous, said information from the Texas Lottery.
This was the eighth of 12 top prizes worth $3 million to be claimed in this game. $750 Million
Winner’s Circle offers more than $750 million in total prizes. Overall odds of winning any prize in
the game are one in 2.88, including break-even prizes.
- Republican senators slam $3.5T spending plan from Democrats
- Look: ‘Shirtless Tongan’ Pita Taufatofua delivers again at Tokyo Olympics
- Do you know what the Olympic rings stand for?
- Cleveland’s baseball team goes from Indians to Guardians
- Tyler man connected to Bullard murder has trial delayed after medical examiner passes away