NACOGDOCHES, Texas (KETK) – A main water line broke Wednesday evening in Nacogdoches at the intersection of Bowie Street and Pearl Street.
Both streets are currently closed and police have set up detours to help with the flow of traffic.
Officials said that they expect the water to be off for three to four hours and the intersection to be closed for four to five hours.
- What is 5G, and why should we want it?
- Missouri middle school teacher accused of sending ‘shocking’ photos to student
- Dallas-area 11-year-old girl gets trapped in storm drain with snakes
- Texas special agent dies in crash near border
- Was this week a true test of Texas’ power grid? Energy experts say no