(KETK)- A man was transported to the hospital after a shooting on Loop 323.
Police were notified around 3:00 p.m., and the incident happened at 2202 W NW Loop 323 near the Town Parc Apartment complex, according to the Tyler Police Department.
A man was taken by a private vehicle to Fire Station Number 1,and he had multiple gunshot wounds.
The victim was later transported from the station to UT Health.
The condition of the man is unknown.
This is a developing story. KETK is working to get you the latest information.
- East Texans join lawsuit against Symmetry Energy for high natural gas prices during winter storm
- Wednesday Night Forecast: More sun & warmer days, storms by Mother’s Day
- Former CHRISTUS nurse accused of killing patients indicted for murder of fourth victim
- Part of County Road 1113 in Smith County to be closed for 6 weeks for repairs
- Texas Senate passes bill allowing permitless carry of firearms