HARRISON COUNTY, Texas (KETK) – A man was killed in a one vehicle crash after he struck trees and his car caught on fire on Saturday night around 11:44 p.m.
According to troopers, Adrian Santee Davis, 40, of Karnack was traveling north on State Highway 43, three miles north of the city of Marshall, when he left the roadway and struck several trees before catching fire.
Davis was pronounced dead at the scene and was taken to Meadowbrook Funeral Home.
The crash remains under investigation.
- Houston Instagram influencer’s death deemed homicide
- Tuesday Night Forecast: Break in the rain Wednesday, more widespread Thursday
- Judge considers request to block video evidence that appears to show autistic teen being hit
- East Texas U.S. Attorney to step down from post on Tuesday
- LIVE NOW: Biden participates in COVID-19 memorial event