NAPLES, Texas (KETK) – Naples Police arrested the driver who was involved in a hit-and-run that left the victim hospitalized on Saturday.
Around 9:11 p.m. Naples PD arrived of the scene of a hit-and-run crash in the 200 Block of Martin Luther King Jr Boulevard.
An investigation indicated that 2007 Toyota Highlander was traveling northbound when the driver struck a pedestrian who was crossing the road and fled the scene.
Naples PD were able to identify the suspect and arrested them.
The victim was air lifted to a hospital in Tyler where he is in critical condition.
According to Naples PD, the investigation is ongoing and no additional information is available at the time.
- Kilgore College, TJC, Trinity Valley, and the rest of the SWJCFC get ready for the 2021 fall football season
- Texas Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee arrested for civil disobedience over voting rights bill
- “I thank god we found our family” TikTok reunites Michigan siblings after 40+ years
- East Texas school districts reviewing mask policies as COVID-19 cases rise
- ‘Happy tears’: Lee’s gold sparks joy at home in Minnesota