LUFKIN, Texas (KETK) – One lane was blocked in the 1300 block of East Denman Avenue near the intersection of Howard Avenue in Lufkin, after a structure fire occurred.
The building was empty at the at the time and no injuries have been reported, according to officers on the scene.
- Reese Couture: CHRISTUS Health Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Athlete of the Week
- ‘In it for the long haul,’ Biden says in response to Texas visit to learn about storm recovery
- East Texas church finds way to continue service despite damage from winter storm
- Panola County Sheriff’s Office searching for missing woman
- TJC and Bossier Parish light up the Mike Carter Field scoreboard, as Apaches win 18-10