UPDATE (7:15 A.M.) – 32-year-old Rachael Ann Wallace, a missing Mississippi woman who had been seen around Carthage was found safely.
The Panola County Sheriff’s Office announced Tuesday morning that she was safe, but gave no additional details.
The statement did say that more details would be revealed later.
PANOLA COUNTY, Texas (KETK) – The search for a missing Mississippi woman continues in Panola County after she was spotted in the Carthage Walmart on Saturday morning.
According to the Panola County Sheriff’s Office, she has been spotted at several places around Carthage. They believe she is altering her appearance to conceal her identity.
The Panola County Sheriff’s Office announced Sunday that it was helping search for a missing Mississippi woman after her car was found abandoned in the county.
32-year-old Rachael Ann Wallace was reported missing from Southaven, Mississippi on Friday and friends and family have been unable to locate her since then. She is a white female approximately 5-feet-3-inches tall and weighs 170 lbs. She has brown hair, brown eyes and a tattoo on her right arm.
Saturday, her silver 2016 Nissan Rogue was discovered abandoned in Panola County, now local investigators are actively seeking help from the community regarding Wallace’s whereabouts.
They ask that anyone who has seen or had contact with Wallace to call the Panola County Sheriff’s Office at 903-693-0333 or the Southaven Mississippi Police Department at 662-393-8652.
- JOB ALERT: Love’s Travel Stops and Country Store in Mount Vernon hiring customer service team member
- Watch: Chicago fire crew rescues parrot from office building ledge
- Watching the Skies: 5 planets easy to see this week
- Big plays highlight Longview spring game as Lobos look for pieces for 2021
- Lawsuit seeks to block Lubbock’s ordinance aimed at outlawing abortions