TYLER, Texas (KETK) – On Sunday, Patrick Mahomes II announced the birth of his baby girl Sterling Skye Mahomes on his Instagram page.
The East Texas Native and NFL superstar announced he and Brittany Matthews would be having a girl on October 21.
The NFL star was having a solid 2020. After winning the Super Bowl back in February, the first for Kansas City in 50 years, he signed the largest professional sports contract in history.
The contract was a ten-year extension worth $450 million, locking him in for the Chiefs until 2032.
- Man dies after catching on fire at Nashville hospital, family says
- 50 best Cyber Monday deals on Amazon today and counting
- Statue of Elon Musk’s head on the body of a goat delivered to Tesla factory in Texas
- Chapel Hill and Kilgore get set for postseason rematch in Tyler
- States settle with Google, iHeartMedia over misleading ads