TYLER, Texas (KETK) – On Sunday, Patrick Mahomes II announced the birth of his baby girl Sterling Skye Mahomes on his Instagram page.
The East Texas Native and NFL superstar announced he and Brittany Matthews would be having a girl on October 21.
The NFL star was having a solid 2020. After winning the Super Bowl back in February, the first for Kansas City in 50 years, he signed the largest professional sports contract in history.
The contract was a ten-year extension worth $450 million, locking him in for the Chiefs until 2032.
- Goodbye Pepé: Here’s why a longtime Looney Tunes character was ‘canceled’
- Neiman Marcus to leave Longview as part of $85 million plan to modernize distribution
- Texas Speaker unveils priority storm legislation
- Longview man arrested for stealing car at gunpoint, calling victim while they were with police
- 1 million more COVID-19 doses coming to Texas