TYLER, Texas (KETK) – Officials say that a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle in in Tyler Wednesday night.
The incident occurred at the intersection of N. Beckham Avenue and E. Oakwood Street. The pedestrian was transported to UT Health Tyler in critical condition.
The roadway has been cleared and all personnel have left the scene.
KETK will keep you updated as the story develops.
- Tyler Junior College hosts college kick-off for students hoping to attend in the fall
- Green Acres Baptist Church teams up with East Texas Food Bank to provide COVID, storm relief
- FDA authorizes Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose COVID-19 vaccine
- Texas’ citrus and dairy farmers urge patience as they rebuild after the winter storm
- PHOTOS: Firefighters respond to house fire with heavy smoke in Edgewood