SMITH COUNTY, Texas (KETK) – Smith County has canceled jury duty for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday Feb. 22-24, due to Tyler’s boil water notice.
Those who have a yellow jury summons for those dates will not have to report.
County offices will be open for normal hours Monday, Feb. 22.
- Sunday Forecast: Picture Perfect Sunday
- Martin’s Mill holds off Snook, onto state final for 4th time in 5 years
- Gov. Abbott, Texas Department of Public Safety launch “Operation Lone Star” to address security at Texas border
- PHOTOS: Family rescued from house fire after occupant smells smoke while household was sleeping
- Several Texas college campuses to keep mask mandates after governor’s order