TYLER, Texas (KETK) — Smith County is putting up 26 surplus vehicles for auction this month.
There will be everything from a 1992 dump truck and a 2000 van, to a 2008 Dodge Charger and a 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe.
The online auction is set for June 14-28 at www.govdeals.com/smithcounty. You can view all of the vehicles for sale and make bids there starting Monday, June 14.
Inspection and viewing of the vehicles in person can be done from noon to 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, June 17, Monday, June 21, and Friday, June 25, at Gulf States Lumber Yard, located at 302 E. Line Street in Tyler.
The surplus vehicles come from the Smith County Road and Bridge Department, the Sheriff’s Office, Animal Control, Fire Marshal’s Office, Records Department and Constables Offices.
- Federal judge dismisses lawsuit brought by Houston nurses over COVID-19 vaccine requirement
- How a quick thumb-palm test can determine patient’s risk of having aneurysm
- 25 best used cars under $15,000
- Do plexiglass COVID barriers really work, and what will become of them?
- Nacogdoches Blueberry Festival offers sweet surprises for everyone