TYLER, Texas (KETK) — Smith County is putting up 26 surplus vehicles for auction this month.
There will be everything from a 1992 dump truck and a 2000 van, to a 2008 Dodge Charger and a 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe.
The online auction is set for June 14-28 at www.govdeals.com/smithcounty. You can view all of the vehicles for sale and make bids there starting Monday, June 14.
Inspection and viewing of the vehicles in person can be done from noon to 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, June 17, Monday, June 21, and Friday, June 25, at Gulf States Lumber Yard, located at 302 E. Line Street in Tyler.
The surplus vehicles come from the Smith County Road and Bridge Department, the Sheriff’s Office, Animal Control, Fire Marshal’s Office, Records Department and Constables Offices.
- UT Health Tyler completes 250th heart valve replacement procedure
- Arkansas woman arrested after mother found mummified, wrapped in newspaper
- Tuesday Evening Forecast: Low humidity continues through end of week
- Mineola offense headlined by junior leadership in the backfield
- Federal judge in El Paso grants pause to Texas order restricting migrant transportation