TYLER, Texas – The SPCA of East Texas hosted their third annual Trunk or Treat Fall Festival for dogs and families on Saturday.
The trunk or treat took place at the SPCA’s Bossart Bark Park located at 3393 W Grande Blvd in Tyler.
The event featured music, food and a photo booth for pets and their families. Local vendors participated with their decorated trunks with treats for dogs and their humans. The trunk or treat also had a dog costume contest.
“It’s mainly to get the public out here. We didn’t get to do it last year because of COVID, so we weren’t quite sure how it was going to go today, but we had a great turnout.” said Kat Cortelyou, Director of Operations for the SPCA of East Texas.
The festival took place from 1 – 4 p.m.
- City of Tyler gets into the holiday spirit during Christmas Parade
- City of Palestine issues boil water notice for some residents
- LIST: Holiday events in East Texas happening this weekend
- Lufkin man arrested after car chase Thursday afternoon
- Nacogdoches PD working auto-pedestrian wreck on South Street