TYLER, Texas (KETK) – The Tyler police at 11 a.m. were at a two-vehicle traffic crash in the 1000 block of NNW Loop 323.
The crash caused a utility pole to fall and the southbound right lane in front of Tyler High School was closed to traffic.
Officers and cones are in the roadway. The lane of traffic is expected to be closed for several hours until the pole can be replaced.
- Construction begins on new Winnsboro farmers market pavilions
- DuPont, ex-worker indicted for plant gas leak that killed 4 near Houston
- Tyler ISD gives educators $90,000 through Grants for Great Ideas program
- Athens man arrested after police discover meth, loaded gun during traffic stop
- Longview ISD to bring SmartLab to Williams Magnet Academy