CORSICANA, Texas (KETK) – Two people were hospitalized after a plane crash in Anderson County.
On March 6, around 1:49 p.m., Texas Department of Public Safety Troopers were called to a single engine airplane crash in a field at the address of 5236 FM 1990.
There were two people on board, both were transported to local hospitals due to sustaining serious injuries.
This story is developing, KETK will keep you updated as more information comes out.
- TJC, TVCC ladies continue their march in April, TVCC men fall in record shootout
- 16-year-old girl killed in Ohio police shooting
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving, AAA warn against ‘drugged driving’ on 420
- Man wrestled and gripped infant’s head ‘in a football hold’ prior to his death in El Paso: affidavit
- Longview organization spreads awareness about Child Abuse Prevention Month