CORSICANA, Texas (KETK) – Two people were hospitalized after a plane crash in Anderson County.
On March 6, around 1:49 p.m., Texas Department of Public Safety Troopers were called to a single engine airplane crash in a field at the address of 5236 FM 1990.
There were two people on board, both were transported to local hospitals due to sustaining serious injuries.
This story is developing, KETK will keep you updated as more information comes out.
- Trinity County Sheriff’s office searching for man wanted for sex offense of a child, considered armed and dangerous
- IRS sending October installment of child tax credit after delay in September
- Chase involving Border Patrol, vehicles packed with migrants ends in Upper Valley neighborhood
- Eating highly processed foods for a month can lead to memory loss
- Sunday Forecast: More sunshine, slight warm-up this week