TYLER, Texas (KETK) – A motorcycle rider has died from injuries suffered in a crash in Tyler on Sunday.
Tristan River White, 24, of Mesquite, was taken to UT Health in Tyler where he died.
The DPS said White was on a Harley Davidson Motorcycle going west on Texas Highway 31 when from the center turn lane he “disregarded the red light” at Greenbriar Road and was hit by a pickup truck.
The driver of the truck, Travion Dramond Desdunes, 30, of Tyler, was treated and released at the scene.
The crash remains under investigation.
- 1 dead, 1 in serious condition after motorcycle slams into pickup truck near Kilgore
- ‘I-5 Strangler’ found strangled to death in California prison cell
- Couple wanted in killing of wife’s co-worker; $10K reward offered
- Gas smell throughout Jacksonville due to chemical issue
- Dozens of newly released migrants test positive for virus; ‘Hundreds’ of border agents are South Texas-bound