TYLER, Texas (KETK) — Tyler City Council on Wednesday took action that clears the way for a CEFCO convenience store to one day sell beer and wine.
The council annexed 5.16 acres on the southeast intersection of Highway 64 and County Road 219, which will now allow the store to sale beer and wine once it receives the proper permits and licenses.
The five acres are zoned for commercial use and lie in District 4.
The owner of the property told city representatives that more businesses could be added to the land.
- SFA runs over Mississippi Valley State at home
- TJC wins second straight game at home
- Del Rio a ‘flashpoint’ in immigration crisis where troopers are being surged
- 23 cats die after fire breaks out at Florida animal shelter
- ‘Birds were everywhere’: Hundreds of migrating songbirds crash into NYC skyscrapers