TYLER, Texas (KETK) — Tyler City Council on Wednesday took action that clears the way for a CEFCO convenience store to one day sell beer and wine.
The council annexed 5.16 acres on the southeast intersection of Highway 64 and County Road 219, which will now allow the store to sale beer and wine once it receives the proper permits and licenses.
The five acres are zoned for commercial use and lie in District 4.
The owner of the property told city representatives that more businesses could be added to the land.
- What to watch Friday night, Saturday morning at the Tokyo Olympics
- Woman charged in caught-on-camera bear encounter at Yellowstone National Park
- East Texas Baptist University to hold free COVID-19 vaccine clinic
- 20 ways women stole the show in the first week of the 2020 Games
- Kyle Gibson, Ian Kennedy sent to Phillies in last-minute trade deadline deal