CHEROKEE COUNTY, Texas (KETK)- A vehicle allegedly fled the scene of a crash that involved three cars in Cherokee County on Thursday.
According to Instanews Cherokee County, the hit-and-run wreck happened in front of a McDonald’s on Highway 69 in Rusk.
Officials are now looking for a dark red sedan that was driven by a woman, and she was seen turning onto Highway 84 W off the square.
- SFA runs over Mississippi Valley State at home
- TJC wins second straight game at home
- Del Rio a ‘flashpoint’ in immigration crisis where troopers are being surged
- 23 cats die after fire breaks out at Florida animal shelter
- ‘Birds were everywhere’: Hundreds of migrating songbirds crash into NYC skyscrapers