(KETK)- A water leak caused an evacuation at the Texas Capitol on Monday.
The alarms went off in the building, and a Department of Public Safety official told Texas Capitol Correspondent Wes Rapaport what prompted the emergency situation.
Around 4:41 p.m. officials were able to return into the building.
“The All-Clear signal has been given,” wrote Rapaport.
- Walter Mondale, Carter’s vice president, dies at 93
- 6-foot-tall stool set up at Longview High School as a message to fund Texas education
- Henderson man pleads guilty to stealing holiday packages from post offices
- City of Tyler to hold free bulky item pick-up
- Monday Evening Forecast: Big cooldown Tuesday PM, frost Wednesday AM