(KETK)- A water leak caused an evacuation at the Texas Capitol on Monday.
The alarms went off in the building, and a Department of Public Safety official told Texas Capitol Correspondent Wes Rapaport what prompted the emergency situation.
Around 4:41 p.m. officials were able to return into the building.
“The All-Clear signal has been given,” wrote Rapaport.
- UT Health Tyler completes 250th heart valve replacement procedure
- Arkansas woman arrested after mother found mummified, wrapped in newspaper
- Tuesday Evening Forecast: Low humidity continues through end of week
- Mineola offense headlined by junior leadership in the backfield
- Federal judge in El Paso grants pause to Texas order restricting migrant transportation