(KETK)- A water leak caused an evacuation at the Texas Capitol on Monday.
The alarms went off in the building, and a Department of Public Safety official told Texas Capitol Correspondent Wes Rapaport what prompted the emergency situation.
Around 4:41 p.m. officials were able to return into the building.
“The All-Clear signal has been given,” wrote Rapaport.
- Henderson County Sheriff’s Office K-9 Max dies after illness
- Goodbye Pepé: Here’s why a longtime Looney Tunes character was ‘canceled’
- Neiman Marcus to leave Longview as part of $85 million plan to modernize distribution
- Texas Speaker unveils priority storm legislation
- Longview man arrested for stealing car at gunpoint, calling victim while they were with police