TYLER, Texas (KETK) – A woman was hospitalized after she was hit by a vehicle while crossing South Broadway.
Tyler police responded to the scene at South Broadway Avenue and Grande Boulevard around 7:50 p.m. on Wednesday. Police said the woman was crossing without a cross-walk
Police said that the woman is in stable condition, and that there are no charges on anyone involved as of this writing.
Police said that the case is still under investigation.
- TJC, TVCC ladies continue their march in April, TVCC men fall in record shootout
- 16-year-old girl killed in Ohio police shooting
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving, AAA warn against ‘drugged driving’ on 420
- Man wrestled and gripped infant’s head ‘in a football hold’ prior to his death in El Paso: affidavit
- Longview organization spreads awareness about Child Abuse Prevention Month