(KETK)- A Tyler woman was hospitalized after being injured in a shooting Sunday morning.
According to Tyler police, officers were called to the intersection of Canton St. and North Ardmore Ave. around 12:40 a.m. because a woman had been shot.
The woman was taken to a local hospital in an ambulance, and she had non-life threatening injuries.
Tyler Police Detectives and Crime Scene Investigators are still currently investigating the incident.
- TJC, TVCC ladies continue their march in April, TVCC men fall in record shootout
- 16-year-old girl killed in Ohio police shooting
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving, AAA warn against ‘drugged driving’ on 420
- Man wrestled and gripped infant’s head ‘in a football hold’ prior to his death in El Paso: affidavit
- Longview organization spreads awareness about Child Abuse Prevention Month