TAMPA (WFLA) – The mugshot and identity of the man who ran on the field in a pink swimsuit during the Super Bowl on Sunday was released.
31-year-old Yuri Andrade, from Boca Raton, FL, was charged Sunday night with trespassing after streaking across the field at the Raymond James Stadium.
Andrade’s bond was set for $500. He was released Monday morning.
With more security closing in, he wisely slid at the 3-yard line. But he wasn’t afforded the same protection as NFL quarterbacks. Guards piled atop him as he hit the grass, tied his hands and escorted him into a nearby tunnel. He got another ovation as he exited the stadium.
According to reports, Andrade was planted there by social media personality Vitaly Zdorovetskiy, who has pulled this prank before.
Zdorovetskiy runs the website Vitaly Uncensored, which was written on the front of Andrade’s pink swimsuit. Vitaly Uncensored is an adult website.
Zdorovetskiy has more than 620,000 Twitter followers. He’s been tweeting about the event over the last few hours including retweeting a message that his streaker “got more yards than the Chiefs.”
Zdorovetskiy has done previous stunts at the World Series and NBA Finals.
- USDA extends free school meals through June 2022
- East Texas man sentenced to life in prison for strangling woman, jury deliberated 20 minutes
- Thursday Midday Forecast: Cloudy with a few peeks of sun
- Mineola woman indicted for car crash that killed grandma and infant
- Man arrested for abuse after daughter with mental disabilities had feet amputated because of frostbite