LAKE LIVINGSTON, Texas (KETK) — A Texas game warden seized more than 500 fish after investigating a report of illegal fishing near the spillway on Lake Livingston last week.
On Friday, a game warden responding to a tip on the department’s Operation Game Thief line ended up writing a citation to an angler and seizing 537 white bass that were caught by use of a net, said the Texas Parks & Wildlife Department.
The department encourages people to report illegal hunting or fishing by calling 1-800-792-4263.
- Henderson County Sheriff’s Office asks public to help them locate 3 ‘most wanted fugitives’
- Memphis museum cancels drag show as armed protesters show up
- Are extended car warranties worth it?
- Jarvis Christian University dedicates soccer field in memory of star athlete
- Which cars are priced the highest over MSRP in today’s market?