PLANO, Texas (KETK/ KXAS)- Six people were injured after an explosion at a house in Plano on Monday.
The residence is in the 4400 block of Cleveland Drive, wrote our NBC affiliate KXAS. One resident of the home that exploded and five neighbors were hospitalized, Plano Fire-Rescue confirmed. No word yet on their condition.
It is unknown what set off the explosion.
An NBC 5 reporter who lives about a mile away said that her house shook when the explosion happened, said KXAS.
A person who lives some houses away from the exploded home said other people’s windows were damaged during the incident.
Oncor officials also mentioned they do not believe lightning caused the explosion. There are also no power outages in that neighborhood.
- Abbott issues order that targets migrants entering Texas who might have COVID-19
- Some Texas hospitals adjust visitor policies as COVID-19 variants continue spreading
- Simone Biles withdraws from all-around gymnastics competition, won’t defend title
- ‘Just proud’: Katie Ledecky finally wins gold at Tokyo Olympics
- Tokyo sets another virus record days after Olympics begin