ITASCA, Texas (KETK)- An Amber Alert was activated for a 15-year-old girl from North Texas.
Lori Johnson was last seen around 11:00 p.m. on Feb. 26 in the 100 block of Beard St.
The teenager has brown hair, is 5’3” and weighs 120 pounds. She has brown eyes and is Hispanic.
She might be wearing an oversized hoodie or t-shirt and torn/ripped jeans. Johnson also has braces on her teeth and two lines cut in her left eyebrow.
The suspected abductor is 18-year-old Joanna Barrientos. She has brown hair, is 5’4” and weighs 150. She also has brown hair and is Hispanic. The front, side and back of her hairline is shaved, and she has two lines cut in her left eyebrow.
Anyone with information should call the Itasca Police Department at 254-687-2020.
- Starrville Church shooting suspect indicted on capital murder charge
- US setting up $1.7B national network to track COVID-19 variants
- VAX FACTS: North Tenneha Church of Christ hosts 1st dose Pfizer vaccine clinic on Saturday
- 4 people indicted on charges they kidnapped, beat a man they knew
- Bill that would allow Texans to carry a gun without a license passes initial vote in Texas House