The above video aired before Wyatt was found.
AUSTIN, Texas (KETK) – A 4-year-old boy who was the subject of an early morning Amber Alert was found, according to DPS.
Our sister station KXAN said that 36-year-old Joshua Crowley was arrested in Harris County, according to the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
The Austin Police Department issued an Amber Alert for Wyatt Crowley on Monday morning, who they believed was in immediate danger.
Wyatt Crowley was last seen Sunday morning in the Burton area, a small town roughly 80 miles east of Austin. Investigators say Wyatt is 3 feet tall and weighs 30 pounds. He has brown hair and eyes and was last seen wearing a Spiderman sweatshirt.
Crowley drives a 2011 Black Mazda MZ3 with the license plate number 737763C.
Austin PD has told our sister station KXAN that they are not calling this an abduction or a kidnapping, but they want to find Wyatt because he was with his father at the time of an incident that took place in Washington County, Texas. Police would not say what happened in Washington County.
- Lamar serious about recruiting East Texas
- Friday Night Forecast: Tracking the tropics for the weekend
- Tyler drinking water receives high marks in latest quality report
- BE AWARE: Saturday is an Ozone Action Day in East Texas; limit time outdoors
- Father gives daughter life-saving gift as living organ donor