(KETK) — Former Whitehouse Wildcat, Patrick Mahomes, went to the locker room early in Sunday’s divisional round matchup between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Cleveland Browns.
In the 3rd quarter, while running for a first down, Mahomes took a hit and had to be helped off the turf.
He was evaluated on the sidelines, and then taken off the field to go through the NFL’s concussion protocol.
- Texas jail inmates hungry, shivering during unusual freeze
- U.S. House passes $1.9 trillion coronavirus aid package, but minimum wage hike isn’t likely to survive
- Texas workers struggle to pay for groceries and rent after losing wages during winter storm
- Lawsuit against Longview doctor accused of molesting children expanded to 6 victims
- Oil company mistakenly delivers 100+ gallons to wrong address, flooding the basement