LUFKIN, Texas (KETK) – US 69 north in Lufkin is down to one lane before the State Supported Living Center, due to a multiple agency investigation, according to officials.
The public is advised to use caution in the area and expect delays.
This is a developing story, KETK is working to get you the latest information.
- 665 FBI employees left agency after misconduct investigations: whistleblower disclosure
- Young women are trending liberal. Young men are not
- Hurricane Julia expected to form over Caribbean this weekend
- Friday Morning Forecast: Very warm for Friday, cooler for the weekend
- WATCH: Woman drives on California freeway with 3 wheels, sparks flying