LUFKIN, Texas (KETK) – US 69 north in Lufkin is down to one lane before the State Supported Living Center, due to a multiple agency investigation, according to officials.
The public is advised to use caution in the area and expect delays.
This is a developing story, KETK is working to get you the latest information.
- LIVE BLOG: Bodycam footage showing arrest of Tyler man charged with murder played for jury
- McDonald’s adding 4 ‘hacked’ sandwiches to menu, including Crunchy Double and Hash Brown McMuffin
- Record COVID cases last week but deaths stable, WHO says
- Bills-Chiefs is most-watched TV program since Super Bowl
- China’s Olympics COVID measures test patience