SHELBY COUNTY, Texas (KETK) – The Texas Department of Transportation alerted Sunday at 10:18 a.m. that US 96 North just outside of Center in Shelby County was closed after a truck and hazmat spill.
TxDOT said that the estimated clean up time is around two hours.
Drivers should choose alternate routes, reduce speed and obey the traffic control near the scene.
- Shine launches Warrior Woman, celebrates single moms in Tyler
- Times Square on lockdown after woman, child injured in shooting: officials
- East Texas shops gather in downtown Tyler for National Small Business week
- Saturday Evening Forecast: Some severe weather possible for Mother’s Day
- Founder of Mother’s Day hated candy and greeting cards, preferred moms get a different gift entirely