LINDALE, Texas (KETK) – A five-vehicle wreck on I-20 has completely shut down westbound traffic toward Dallas.
The wreck was reported just after 9:30 a.m. and was near the 556 mile marker in Lindale that intersects with HWY 69.
Larry Christian with the Smith County Sheriff’s Office said that there was at least one 18-wheeler involved among the five vehicles and that traffic is significantly backed up.
It is unknown at this time if there was anyone injured at the scene.
KETK News has a crew on its way to the scene and will update this story as more information becomes available.
- PHOTOS: Deep sinkhole causes road closure in Kilgore
- Tyler ISD names new principal for Peete Elementary School
- Walter Mondale, Carter’s vice president, dies at 93
- 6-foot-tall stool set up at Longview High School as a message to fund Texas education
- Henderson man pleads guilty to stealing holiday packages from post offices