UPDATE (12:53 P.M.) – The I-20 exit ramps opened back up and the intersection of E State Hwy 31 and N State Hwy 42 will be manually controlled by flaggers. Kilgore police say that drivers should drive slow and expect delays in the area.
KILGORE, Texas (KETK) – Parts of State Hwy 42 through Kilgore will be shut down to one lane on Sunday due to roadway resurfacing by the Texas Department of Transportation contractors.
The Kilgore Police Department said that both I-20 exit ramps at Hwy 42 will be closed and that the on-ramps are still open.
Police have suggested that drivers consider alternative routes or expect delays.
- Michael W. Smith to perform at LeTourneau University
- Dave Bautista adopts abused puppy ‘Penny’ after offering $5K reward for information
- Whataburger ‘brings the chill’ with new Playmate Elite Cooler, fanny pack in collaboration with Igloo
- Sunday Evening Forecast: Rain chances return this work week
- Mickey’s keys to beating Philadelphia